The truck is packed – Team Tiger are a part of a 7 man Queensland contingent, all 7 riders are from the Motorcycle Sportsmen of Queensland, we have 12 bikes loaded in the truck – 8 Honda CBR250RR’s and 4 Honda VFR400’s. The whole group has done an excellent job in preparing their bikes and building the crates so it was possible to get them all to fit in the truck. Kieran and Michael Carlsen are doing the hard work on the big drive down, so the rest of the group can fly down like factory pilots riders.
- Simon Dickson (8) will be riding a 250 and a 400 (thanks to Tony Carroll).
- Gary Dickson (30 as 73 was not available) will be riding a 250 and a 400 if space becomes available on the grid (thanks to Tony Carroll).
- Kieran McGeown (179 as 79 was not available) will be riding a 250.
- Tony Carroll (275) will be riding a 250 if space becomes available on the grid (thanks to Gary Dickson) and a 400.
- Michael “Mojo” Webb (777) will be riding a 250 and a 400.
- Michael “Mick” Carlsen (15) will be riding a 250.
- Jeff Duke (18) will be riding a 250.
We have received our final instructions, the schedule shows P6 250 sharing a grid with P5 350, so that should lead to some excellent racing. The 400’s have been accepted in with the P6 750’s and 1300’s, so the 400’s will be in a race with some very cool, very fast bikes.